Ten links for a Wonder-Full Weekend!
1. A buy-worthy app For the iPhoneographer: Pic-Tap-Go Review
2. The reason why Sibling Rivalry exists:
Does a Parent really have a “Favorite” Child?
3. Think Promotion. Ways to use Pinterest to your blogging/business advantage
4. If you are searching for something worth reading in bed on a Saturday morning check out this recent review by this lovely blogger: From Wily Old Geezers to Middle-Age Malaise
5. Because I can not wait for Spring and this blog is so, so, easy on the eyes:
A Little Spring Love
6. Astounding Snapshots: Kyle Thompson-Photographic Prodigy
7. Did Someone say Burlap: Spring Festivus!. Note: This blog is too aesthetically pleasing not to visit at least once. Promise!
8. Vampires and Elizabeth Berg, who could ask for more? The Art of the Short Story
9. Prepare for the journey to Calvary, the very reason for hope! Easter eggs with meaning
10. And, if you decide to start your spring cleaning a little early,
tips and tricks to get your clean on
Here’s to hoping you do have a weekend full of Wonder and Pure Bliss! Enjoy.